Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
When opened to reveal its inner fabric, mouths are bound to open in awe. Soho Sunflower comes in mixed-orange woven fabric embellished at the flap front with logo-etched goldtone coin charms and ivory pompoms. Its bronze-tone chain strap is adjustable and detachable to be worn multiple ways.
* All multi-colored Kooreloo creations have unique color combinations making them one-of-a-kind. There can be no identical to the one you purchase.
Size (Length x Height x Width): 10.2 x 6.3 x 3.5 inches / 26 x 16 x 9 cm
All Kooreloo creations are exclusively handmade with love and passion using traditional and delicate materials which require sensible care.
To maintain the original quality of your item, we recommend the following:
- Store your goods in the Dust Bag provided to keep it dust-free and protected when it is not being used.
- Leather is a unique, natural and porous material. Avoid plastic bags or any other nonporous cases for extended periods of storage.
- Avoid long-term exposure to heat, humidity and sunlight.
- Do not submerge your bag into water and avoid direct contact with hard chemicals as this might stiffen your leather, fabric or fabric/leather item.
- Do not wash your item in a washing machine.
- Due to the nature of the material, only Specialist Dry Cleaning is suggested for leather, fabric/leather, suede/leather, sheepskin and fabric (wool, cotton, etc.) bags. Professional cleaning services are highly recommended to remove any stains or dirt.
- Keep the bag away from any detergents and cleaners as well as any liquids and oily products that could cause stains and damage.
- Do not overload your bag with very heavy or pointy items.
- The woven fabric edges of your bag are delicate and should be treated with care. Yarns, fibers and threads may fray with use. Please do not worry. This is normal and only adds to the unique beauty of the traditional fabric bag you have purchased. Under no circumstances do frayed edges result in your bag coming apart. If you do not like fibers sticking out from the edges, you can remove them by gently snipping them.